Tuesday, January 27, 2009

T-Shirt Hell and the forces for mediocrity...



Interestingly, T-Shirt hell, producers of amusing and ironic slogan t-shirts like 'What about all the good things Hitler did?' have decided to close their doors due to the barrage of they-just-don't-get-it mail from the moral 'majority', received in response to their latest t-shirt 'It's not gay if you beat them up afterwards'.

T-shirt Hell guy, Sunshine Megatron says:
'...Anyway, rather than cater to the masses, I'm just going to stop making shirts. It's not enjoyable anymore and I have enough money to move on to something more rewarding. Maybe I'll start my own hooker farm or maybe I'll practice sleeping. Whatever I decide to do, it will be better than this.'

Here's his letter to their customers, T-Shirt Hell says goodbye.

Hat tip to Jude in the office for this.

blog comments powered by Disqus