Wednesday, July 28, 2010

what the papers say

A few articles this week in the australian press and ad industry media around my favourite subject.

Me.

The first out of the traps were The Age.
The Age is a broadsheet paper, one of the big two - the other being The Australian (I did an interview for them which they never published, I can't for the life of me figure out why they thought the announcement of the Aussie general election was somehow more newsworthy).

There was also a brief piece in B&T, a clearing house for all marketing, advertising, PR and media.

Ad News also ran the story.

The favourite is the piece from CampaignBrief. Arguably the most popular ad industry mag/blog, it also benefits from the quaint habit of it's readers to comment anonymously.
Proper old school.

I've still not heard from mumbrella or DigitalMedia.net.

blog comments powered by Disqus